Over the last 15 years I’ve written 5 books on career planning, personal development and leadership. There are some great ideas in every one of them that will support your pivot towards your dream career.
Nurturing the next crop of leaders
It’s time for a grass roots change to the way we develop frontline leaders. We need to stop building an army of frontline managers and start nurturing a community of frontline leaders who can work in harmony with the nature of their teams.
- Change the way you develop new leaders
- 7 focus areas for your development plan
- Understand the needs of Gen Y leaders
- Design a leader development strategy that gets results
- Follow 10 simple steps that will see your leaders bloom
How team leaders can double their team’s engagement, confidence and performance
If you’re a team leader, supervisor or leading hand this book can show you how to not just survive but thrive in your role.
Thrive gives you the skills to engage yourself and others plus the confidence to put those skills into practice.
- Assess your performance and discover where you rate as leader
- Create a mindset that gets results
- Learn the foundation skills essential to your success
- Deal with the common challenges you will face
- Boost your results by becoming a collaborator
Keep ’em Keen
A guide for managers on engaging people of all ages and career stages
It used to be that the biggest staffing problem managers had to deal with was high turnover. Today, the real issue is engagement … finding ways to get staff to do more than just turn up to work physically. It’s about finding ways to engage them mentally and emotionally. If you want your team succeed learn the secrets to keeping them engaged.
- Measure engagement in your team and what that means for their performance
- 3 keys to creating a highly productive team
- The secrets to engaging people of all generations
- Effective ways to engage people no matter what their career stage
How to feel F.R.E.S.H. at work every day!
5 skills to keep you motivated at work
Do you bound out of bed every morning, refreshed and ready for another day at work or do you find yourself thinking “oh no, here we go again”.
If you want to know the 5 simple secrets to starting every day feeling F.R.E.S.H. then keep reading. Being full of energy at work is easy when you follow the F.R.E.S.H. approach formula.
- Forward thinking
Attitudes that work
5 attitudes guaranteed to get your working and keep you working
Attitudes that work is for people who want more career success. Whether you are looking for a job, changing careers or wanting to get promoted, you’ll find ideas to get you working and keep you working.
Learn about the 5 key attitudes you’ll need to get ahead at work. They are like cogs in your brain that interact to create momentum in your career.
- Mastering change
- Thinking self employed
- Managing your own career
- Promoting yourself
- Lifelong learning
5 Book Bundle
To really get your career on the fast track to success purchase the bundle and get all 5 books for the price of 4.
- Greenhousing: Nurturing the next crop of leaders
- Thrive: How team leaders can double their team’s engagement, confidence and performance
- Keep ’em Keen: A guide for managers on engaging people of all ages and career stages
- How to feel F.R.E.S.H. at work every day!: 5 skills to keep you motivated at work
- Attitudes that work: 5 attitudes guaranteed to get your working and keep you working