Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Deciding on the next step in your career can be daunting. You might feel you have too many options or not enough. You might be worried about making a mistake and giving up the certainty of what you have now for the unknown.
If there is one thing we’re learning in 2020 it’s that you never know what’s going to happen next. If you want to use the current situation as an opportunity to reassess your career then I can help.
I’m Karen Schmidt and I’m a career coach who helps mid career professionals create more satisfying careers.
I have over 30 years experience working in Human Resources and Corporate Training with 20 of those years spent self employed as a speaker, facilitator and coach.
I’m the author of 5 books on career planning, personal development and leadership plus I have a degree in Adult Education and a range of other related qualifications and accreditations.
After many years spent watching people struggle in the wrong career I want to use my experiences to help people create a career that suits their passions, strengths and goals.
I believe in being open and honest about your chances of success rather than setting you up with unrealistic expectations.
So if you’ve been thinking lately that maybe it is time to take the next step in your career I can help.
I work with mid career professionals who:
- Are successful but stressed or disillusioned
- Find they are questioning the status quo and discovering it doesn’t work for them
- Look conventional on the outside but on the inside feel trapped and want to break free
- Know their definition of success doesn’t match their current career
- Feel like they aren’t using their full potential
- Believe that in the right career they can do great things
- Realise it’s time to do something about it before it’s too late
If that sounds like you then take a look at my services and contact me to discuss how we can work together to take the next step in your career.