Does this sound like you?
- You look successful on the outside but you don’t feel successful on the inside
- You’re questioning if this is what you want to do for the rest of your life
- Concerned about changes that will impact your career in the future
- Realise you can’t keep working the way you are if you want to stay healthy and maintain your relationships
- Have been through some ups and downs in your career and want to avoid that happening again
- Need to get ready for a new phase in your career
- Know you want to change your situation but aren’t sure how
You aren’t alone. Research on employee engagement by the Gallup Organisation found that up to 80% of people feel the same way. They aren’t happy at work, going through the motions and doing what they have to do to earn money to pay for things to distract them from their dissatisfaction. It’s not sustainable. Something has to give eventually: your health, your relationships or your work performance.
Imagine instead having a successful career that doesn’t wear you down or burn you out and let’s you have the life you want. That’s what I call sustainable success.
I regularly meet people who feel stuck and want to move but don’t know how. That’s just as true for the self employed as it is for employees. My goal is to help them create a career that is sustainable and makes them feel alive.
I’m a career coach and I show people how to find work that doesn’t feel like work. That might mean making some minor adjustments or making a major shift. The important thing is you make decisions based on what’s right for you, not just follow the crowd.
My motivation is simple: I know what it feels like to be in your situation.
So who am I and how am I qualified to help you? I have over 30 years experience working in Human Resources and Learning and Development, with 20 years spent self employed as a speaker, facilitator and coach. I’m the author of 5 books on career planning, personal development and leadership. Throughout my career I’ve had success and failure, learning a lot from my own experiences and the people I’ve worked with in many industries across 8 countries. To learn more about my story click here.
Now I want to use my experiences to help other people have sustainable careers by showing them how to pivot from where they are now and find a career that is authentic for them.
I approach business a bit differently. You aren’t going to get any hard sell tactics, marketing hype or false promises. That means:
- no live webinars that are actually pre recorded
- no affiliate links pushing other products or services
- no making you contact me before you can find out the cost
- no packages that claim to be worth 10 times more than I’m asking
- no one size fits all system that guarantees to deliver instant results
- no secret formula to success that has never been seen before
- no manipulative strategies to get you to spend more money than you can afford
Instead I show you practical steps to help you make decisions about your career that are right for you and then support you to implement them. You’ll see that each of my services requires a 3 month commitment because I know it takes that long to create sustainable change.
My goal is not to encourage you to quit your job or shut your business. It’s to give you the tools to make decisions that are right for you rather than following a rigid plan. I want to help you decide for yourself and take action that will fit your situation.
I work with people who are successful but stressed or disillusioned. They are business leaders, professionals and small business owners who know that their definition of success doesn’t match their current lifestyle.
I know I can help people if they are open to being helped. If that sounds like you then take a look at my services and contact me to discuss how we can work together to create a satisfying, sustainable career that is right for you. If you know someone who could benefit from my help then send them a link to my site.