Are you thinking about where your career is going?
I’m Karen Schmidt and I’m a career coach who helps mid career professionals create more satisfying careers.
I have over 30 years experience working in Human Resources and Corporate Training with 20 of those years spent self employed as a speaker, facilitator and coach.
I’m the author of 5 books on career planning, personal development and leadership plus I have a degree in Adult Education and a range of other related qualifications and accreditations.
After many years spent watching people struggle in the wrong career I want to use my experiences to help people create a career that suits their passions, strengths and goals.
So if you’ve been thinking lately that maybe your career needs a review I can help.
I work with mid career professionals who:
- Are successful but stressed or disillusioned
- Find they are questioning the status quo and discovering it doesn’t work for them
- Look conventional on the outside but on the inside feel trapped and want to break free
- Know their definition of success doesn’t match their current career
- Feel like they aren’t using their full potential
- Believe that in the right career they can do great things
- Realise it’s time to do something about it before it’s too late
I know I can help if you’re open to being helped. If that sounds like you then take a look at my services and contact me to discuss how we can work together to turn your dream career into reality!